The mission of the Kentucky Association for Behavior Analysis is to advance awareness, development, and access to the science and practice of behavior analysis in the Commonwealth of Kentucky by:
- Encouraging the understanding of behavior analysis in academic, research, and the natural environments;
- Supporting the design and application of effective behavioral procedures to improve the quality of life of the citizens of Kentucky;
- Serving as a professional reference group for those who identify themselves as scientists or practitioners in disciplines that embrace the principles and practices of behavior analysis;
- Advising political, legislative, and policy-making bodies with respect to all matters pertaining to behavior analysis;
- Organizing colloquiums, symposiums, and conferences that shall serve as a forum for the presentation of scientific and technological achievements, clinical practice, as well as for discussion of the affairs of the organization;
- Publishing and distributing information on behavior analysis.
The Kentucky Association for Behavior Analysis is proud to be an affiliate chapter of the Association for Behavior Analysis International and the Association for Professional Behavior Analysts.